Sunday, July 8, 2012

Random five...or three

Wow. Time got away from me. I haven't updated in almost a week. So I'm going to do a random 5 to update you!

1. Money is the root of all evil. I've been feeling pretty stressed about money here lately. Mostly because we are moving in a few months and I fear we are not ready financially. I sometimes feel like its a struggle to get anything done with my husband because he is gone all the time working nights and then he is a typical man. Talking to him about money is like pulling teeth! But the reality is, we are moving in a few months and I'm still currently jobless so we need to prepare.

2. I'm still working on my weight loss. As of tonight, I am down 2.8 lbs. It was more but I gave in way too much this past weekend. Anyone notice how dang expensive it is to eat healthy??? Insane. Really.

3. Cade has started grinding his teeth. Any suggestions?? I've been trying to distract him by giving him things to chew on and that seems to help a bit. I think it's a result of his front teeth working their way in and this might be his way of dealing with the pain. Hopefully it is just a phase!

 4. .... Okay maybe it's just a random three tonight. I am updating from my phone tonight and I'm not enjoying the small keyboard so I'm going to end it here. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment